Friday, September 21, 2007

You make me smile award

May the Lord find us faithful.



Jenn gave me the "You make me smile award" and I am deeply honored and thrilled that I make someone smile! Jenn makes me smile so that is a two way street we have going on here.


I am passing this award on to:


1. Plain Jane who is not plain at all. I enjoy the peek into her life that she shares.


2. Aussie in America makes me smile as I enjoy what she shares about her school and home.


3. Keri brings a smile to my face. I love her organized school closet, the books and movies she shares with us and in the winter I enjoy all those Florida pictures.


Ya'll have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree with your selections! Everyone on HSB makes me smile.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH my dear North Pole Friend. I always smile when I visit your blog - your posts are so fun to read - I wish we were neighbors. Thank you for blessing me with your friendship!!!!


    I'm running out the door in a 1/2 hour so I will have to come back later to post my award & award others, but I really appreciate your thoughfulness!


    Blessings, Jane


    ps- Is it really only 19 degrees there now? Burrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    You make so many of us smile. Congratulations!!!

    Blessings, Mama K

    ReplyDelete