Thursday, May 21, 2015
Friday, May 15, 2015
- We had an extra little guy at our house this week, I called the boys the "twins".
- I like having two littles around at the same time, they keep each other busy.
- They go almost non stop all day long and they are loving being outside
- I am exhausted on this Friday evening and it is not because of the littles.
- The week has been a good kind of busy.
- I bought the next size smaller of pants, well, capris.
- I can finally wear something beside jeans.
- I bought a cute knit skirt as well.
- I am half way to my goal. Half way!!!
- I did not get anyone to take my picture today because I slept in and the rest of the day was busy.
- As soon as these kiddos go to bed I am going to my bed.
- My big kiddos are at a friend's house for a bonfire.
- My house is quiet.
- The littles have been to two playgrounds, played outside at home, had s'mores and are now watching a movie.
- I did not have s'mores. I do not like them.
- Pre-THM I would already be laying on the couch by now.
- The little are camping in the fort that Levi built for them under the kitchen table. It may be an interesting evening.
- We shall see if they last in there all night.
- This is all, happy Friday!! Alaskan daylight is longer each day and I am enjoying soaking up as much vitamin D as I possibly can.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
I picked this book from the bookshelf the other night to read aloud to Benjamin and his friend, who is spending the week at our house. The book isn't over the top wonderful BUT the vocabulary is priceless. The words used are quality words, descriptive words. The children in the book have a father and a mother, and while they take a backseat to much of the story, they are there and they are respected and they are essential to the story. I look forward to each chapter at bedtime and I am thrilled that Benjamin is ready for bedtime chapter book reading.