Thursday, September 27, 2007

I give....

May the Lord find us faithful.


I finally give in. I have been doing well the past two weeks with routines, before bed (it has been nice to get up this week and have clothes already waiting in the bathroom for me) and morning, school has been going fairly well. (I still have some scheduling kinks to work out) But we are moving forward nicely. I have been keeping the kitchen clean and the bathrooms clean. Meals have been cooked and laundry has been kept up with. That is alot but it is not enough. I have not been making time to do the "other" things that need to be accomplished. As I said above, I do give in. I am getting out the homekeeper's journal and getting back on track with getting  the "other" things kept up with. Got to run and get back to work, I just needed a short break and a glass of water.

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is very easy as a hs mom to get overwhelmed with all that there is to do, but always remember that your house work will always be there.....your children won't. Enjoy your babies while they're young! Have a wonderful weekend, and ease up on yourself. ;o)


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat cake! Hope she enjoyed her birthday.

    ReplyDelete