Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally pictures!

May the Lord find us faithful.


First, finally, here are the new tile countertop that my sweetheart put in a few weeks ago. I am so pleased for the new counter.


September2007006.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


September2007007.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Second, my fall display outside my front door. I cannot get great outdoor pictures with this camera. So there will be no moose head pictures.


September2007008.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Lastly, the mighty hunters! This was taken right before heading out to the airport for the return home trip. I am sure that the waiting family was glad when husband and daddy returned home.


September2007012.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Our Friend                          My Sweetheart

5 comments:

  1. Your counter top looks great, and I love the Fall display. The mighty hunters aren't looking too happy. I bet they're ready for their next adventure, huh?


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice countertop and I like your fall display too! I do very little seasonal decorating so whenever I see someone else's ideas, I'm jealous. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just noticed you are reading "Sugar Blues". I read that book in high school, I think it was part of an ACE course I was taking in our Christian School. I remember it was a good book! But, I still like sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "finally" photos! I love your counter top too and your front door is so nice with fall decorations. Glad the hunters returned home safely.

    Blessings,

    MamaK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice tile. It looks like it will last a good long time. I am glad you spared us the moose pictures! (is it OK to tell you that?) :-)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete