Monday, September 24, 2007

When I saw this....

May the Lord find us faithful.


FIR07big.jpg image by kaysmarmey


When I saw this on some other blogs I read, I had to have it on mine, it includes two things I love most: fall and reading!  So, I went to callapidderdays (isn't that name so cute) and added my name to the list. Come on, read with me here ladies!!!!!


So, here is my list:



  • Sugar Rush by William Dufty

  • Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter

  • Nourishing Traditions

  • Lies Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss

  • Created to be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl (reread)

  • Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola (reread)

  • Emma by Jane Austen


I reserve the right to read more books!!!! Happy Fall and Happy Fall reading!

5 comments:

  1. I have 4 of those books. Pocketful of Pinecones I have read thanks to you. The others I have never heard of. I'm still reading Sense and Sensibility. Love it!


    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to Fall into Reading this winter. I have too much to prepare outside yet, to start reading now. Hope you enjoy yours.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great list. Happy fall reading to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we were loaned "Nourishing Traditions" from a friend this summer, and now it is on my dh's gotta have list. I wouldn't mind having it either. I enjoyed "A Pocketful of Pinecones" a couple of years ago.


    I hope you have better weather tomorrow. We thought we were going to have a hard freeze last night so we went and cleared as much from the garden as we could - broccoli, lettuce, spinach, snow peas, to name a few. It ended up only being about 29, so we may get some more after all! Oh well.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina, Callapidder DaysSeptember 26, 2007 at 6:02 AM

    Oh yes, we always have to reserve the right to read more! :) Thanks so much for being part of the challenge. Enjoy your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete