Friday, September 7, 2007

Chocolate Cake










You Are a Chocolate Cake
Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.










You Are a Chocolate Cake
 
Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcakeareyouquiz/

3 comments:

  1. I'm a Red Velvet Cake. It says I'm:

    "Rich, decadent, and sensual.

    You have a deep appeal that transcends all trends.

    You are the definition of passion: intense, adventurous, and seductive."

    ROTL!!!!!! :) Too FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm chocolate too! Being under any category labled chocolate is a good thing, right? ;o) Your so rotten, coming over and telling me how good your cheesecake was. Shame on you! LOL


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your encouragement and prayers today. I made it! I actualy did not log on the computer until after 5PM today!!! Tomorrow will be much the same as DH is home. I am taking my blessings to the library so DH can study for a test, so I will get some commenting time then, I hope! How did you do?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete