Thursday, September 6, 2007

New self imposed blogging guidelines

I finally had to do it, I had to set some guidelines for myself. No computer at all until after school is finished for the day. Now, I have never been a power blogger but I just decided that this would be best for us all. One, I need to be doing other things in the morning before school starts. So, I not be around until dinner time for those of you in the eastern time zone. It worked out well today, I really do not think we started school any sooner, but had already folded three loads of laundry before school started. So, that helped. 


I have to make this short as I have to make sure that my son's room is cleaned up for our "hunting guest" to sleep in there tonight. One of our wonderful military friends who used to be stationed here and members of our church is coming up to hunt with my husband this year. They are Alaskans at heart and look forward to seeing if the Lord wills them to return to AK upon retirement. I sure hope He does, we miss them bunches and bunches.(LAM, what a wonderful wife you are for supporting this trip as gracefully as I know you did.)  I made cheesecake for our guest tonight, wow, I forgot how much I like cheescake, I honestly do not remember the last time I made cheesecake. It could actually have been since Pa-Pa moved away from Alaska which was in 2003. Oh, my, what is wrong with me? Cheescake is so good, especially this recipe that I have. Any way, tomorrow I am going to take a few slices for my Pastor and his wife, Pastor really likes cheesecake. I am also doing a meal for someone, so I think I will include a couple of slices for them as well. It cannot stay around here with me being the only cheesecake eater around. My family are not big cheesecake eaters. What is wrong with them?


Do you all know what I am eating for lunch right now? Of course not, I am having a baked potato with chicken, broccoli, sour cream and a little cheddar. Yum! I have a dinner recipe for something very similar to this that I will share soon. Maybe tomorrow.


Ya'll have a good rest of Thursday, more and better blogging tomorrow.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love cheesecake too. And you'll never believe what we had for supper tonight....Baked potatoes with chili, cheese, and sourcream in them. No cheesecake though! :o(


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell that crazy Bill I said hello......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very wise. I will pray for you on this, if you'll pray for me! Well, even in you won't pray for me..(lol). I really need to self-impose this rule too. I tried the week we started school, but got lazy again. Monday is a new day with new mercies! I am doing better with no blogging when DH is home.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete