Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #1

 



BFSGraphic07.gif picture by kaysmarmey


Okay, here I go.....


1. I started blogging after reading about homeschoolblogger in The Old Schoolhouse magazine.  Personal journaling goals, to write about our homeschool for further memories and to learn from others.


2. Dream Place. That is tough, I live in a dream place.


3. Qand A:   



  1. I blog at any time, usually the afternoon or late at night if sweetheart is away.

  2. My favorite drink is coke or pepsi or cherry pepsi or cherry coke. I also like cherry limeades from Sonic, but we do not have sonic here.

  3. Favorite book:  Little Women

  4. My favorite dessert, why narrow it to one? Okay, I think it will be my cheesecake

  5. One scripture that I really find comfort in is Proverbs 18:10


May the Lord find us faithful.

6 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Sonic nearby! The closest one to us is about an hour and half away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll agree with ya........you do live in a dream place! I like cherry coke and cheesecake too. This BFS is so much fun, isn't it?


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do live in a dream place, my dream place! I hope you are having a great week.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...a cherry limeade sounds very good. I am reading "Little Women" right now and I love it so far. Thanks for sharing your assignment. I look forward to visiting throughout the school year. Have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,

    Meg

    http://takingtheroadlesstraveled.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to read your assignment. I'm trying to find some time to do my assignment for the week. I guess I could be doing that rather than surfing blogs, huh? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work, classmate. I have family in Alaska. It is funny to hear you speak of moose and halibut (which I've had in Alaska), but here our menu is more elk and salmon in the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete