Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Camera!!!!!

May the Lord find us faithful.


I received a used, get us through camera in the mail today.  Thanks Pa-Pa!!! I will have to get out tomorrrow and take some fall pictures but here are a couple of pictures with a nice sepia option that this camera has.


September2007002.jpg picture by kaysmarmey        


                        September2007001.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Take no notice of the date, I found out how to change that after I uploaded them. Figures, hey at least I figured it out.  Also, my friend Pa-Pa just started a blog at my urgent request so go over and give her a welcome to blog land if you have a minute.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of camara do you have that takes sepia photos? I have been thinking about your post (I had read it earlier), and maybe I "need" a camara that takes sepia. :)

    ReplyDelete