Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall freezer defrost

Defrosting the freezer is one of those jobs that my sweetheart usually does, I help a little. ( I really dislike this job) But he is hunting today and I am here to do it alone in great anticipation that in a few days we will need defrosted, cleaned and neatly organized freezer space to store fresh moose meat. I made a huge watery mess. But now it is all clean and closed up to begin its job as freezer. In a couple of hours I will go out and load it back up. That part I enjoy doing. I like to have all of the items organized neatly and by like item. So, this I am glad to do alone. Well, the girl blessings will help. We have not had much of a girly day yet, but we will get to some crafts and cooking this afternnon and evening.


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

2 comments:

  1. Tell my fav Rowland girls that Pa-pa got her new Magic Cabin book and I need to know what they want....... I miss and love them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does moose meat taste like? Does it taste very wild? I wish I could be there to help - but then again, we probably wouldn't get much done but gab.

    ReplyDelete