Sunday, September 16, 2007

Family Weekend

May the Lord find us faithful.


We have just been spending time together this weekend. We have not done any thing major, just little things that need to be accomplished. It has cooled down here and it looks as though it will stay that way. It started raining last night and it hasn't stopped (now it is down to a slight drizzle). The sky is gray and the leaves are all yellow and orange and falling like crazy.


My sweetheart and blessing #1 are off working on a boiler for a lady at church. The kitchen has been cleaned and the girls and I made cookies and they are baking right now. I have visited a few blogs and am now posting my post. It will be good to get back to normal tomorrow. Oh, no moose or bear from my husband's outings. I do have pictures of a moose head that one of the men in my Pastor's hunting party got but we can't find the camera. I looked in the van but did not see it, I will look after church tonight again. It is too rainy right now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment