Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Meanderings

May the Lord find us faithful.


mondaymeander2.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Oh, I have been meaning to do this for a few weeks. I finally decided to do this today. Here goes:


1. Bible Study- I read a chapter from a different "genre" of book each day, ie, Monday pentatuch, Friday New Testament  and I am reading and working through the study guide of Lies Women Believe by Nancy De Moss


2. Must do:



  • Laundry

  • Mop bathroom floor

  • family room work


3. Zone:   Master Bedroom


4. Train them up:  Working on kindness toward everyone, especially family members. We are working through Character Sketches--this week flexibility.


5.Menu:



  • Monday ---Spaghetti Pie

  • Tuesday---Vegetable Moose soup

  • Wednesday---Breaded baked chicken breasts, oven roasted potatoes, broccoli and carrots with dip

  • Thursday---Burgers, Baked Fries

  • Friday---Grilled Red Salmon, homemade mac and cheese, salad

  • Saturday---Pizza, salad

  • Sunday---Lasagna, salad, french bread


There, I made it!!! Yahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week! Looks like a good plan.


    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veg. Moose Soup, lol, sounds good. I just asked my 10 yr. old if she would like to try it, she's my fussy one - she didn't think so. lol great post!


    ps - I got my award up. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete