Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy day

Last night right before I was heading to bed my sweetheart called, He was coming home!!! I had been totally unproductive all weekend. Thankfully, I had been neat and kept the kitchen cleaned and the house straighten. So, I moved kids around, the girls were in my bed and had to go to their own beds for the night. Then I threw a load of towels in the washer to get a head start on Monday since my day would be different than I had planned. So, I watched Pollyanna again while the towels washed. 


So, my day has been spent grocery shopping, putting groceries away, washing clothes, cooking dinnner, and making breakfast burritos for the hunters to take out on their hunt. Blessing #1 is going with this time out so he is thoroughly thrilled about his first big game hunt with the men.


We will enjoy some girly time tomorrow!!! Plus, we have two boxes at the post office from Rainbow Resources that I have been waiting for so I will enjoy opening those. Then, I have to find places to put it all!!!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your girly time! I love days where Ashley & I can be alone.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you get from Rainbow? I just love boxes from them!!! I found a few finds tonight at a used book sale.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete