Friday, January 18, 2008

Warmer and a better outlook

Well, I think the colder weather and limited sunlight and sick kids(which means staying home more) is at bay for a while. It warmed up quite a bit today and we were dumped on with snow Wednesday night. I think it set a snowfall record or made it to the top ten or something like that. We are heading up to the home of one of the Widow's in our church to plow her driveway after my bread is finished and my sweetheart gets back from checking his snares and gets the four wheeler with plow loaded ont eh trailer. It was about 15 degrees when we were in town this morning. Yahoo!!! We are now over 5 hours of possible daylight and none of the blessings are sick right now and sweetheart's head cold is clearing up!!  I went to buy wheat berries today, Prairie Gold was what the local grain lady had, and I can already tell it will be better than what I have been picking up in small quantities at the grocery store. I am going ot make one loaf of bread and shape the rest into hot dog shaped buns as we will be gone a while and will need a quick supper when we get home later.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe we got no snow they day you guys got dumped on. Not a flake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that things are warming up for you. Is this typical? Will you now be warmer than you've been for awhile?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete