Monday, January 28, 2008

Posting time

Our day has been full. We slept in a little, we always seem to do that on Mondays as we stay up later with Dad on Sunday nights. We had our breakfast and got onto our school work. School work is going well. I have gotten into a routine with things again and that is a wonderful feeling.


We watched The Red Pony on TCM tonight. The blessings and I had the opportunity for a movie night, and we took full advantage. Of course, I have never heard of the book until I saw the movie tonight. I am glad this movie was on as it was a good one for the blessings and I to watch.


The Red Pony (Penguin Great Books of the 20th Century)


Did anyone catch Mansfield Park on Masterpiece last night? I only saw the ending. That is one Jane Austen book that I have not read yet. I will be putting on my library list for this month.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I read this book in highschool & loved it. The Dutch Blitz game looks fun-someone was just telling me about this game the other day.

    You have a very pretty blog! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Mansfield Park Sunday night. It was great as usual. I picked up my copy of the book to reread it. It's a quaint little story! I need to look into the Red Pony. And I am delighted to hear your lessons are going well. Yippee!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete