Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So many thoughts

There are so many thoughts running through my head, so many posts running through as well. There they sit as I cannot get them to come out.


 I do have to send you over to the Alaska blog to see what you can learn and what fun you can have in January. I am looking forward to Jan. 18, A.A. Milne's birthday and Winnie the Pooh day. Oh, what fun I plan on that day. We will have some honey but I will pass on the condensed milk.


January 13th a banner day. Masterpiece Theatre is going to begin showing 6 Jane Austen books turned to movies for the next 6 weeks. I am really looking forward to this one. Now, if we can get home from church that early. I hope so.


I know there isn't much here today but with all that stuff running around in my head it is difficult to think about my blogging.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I just trying to get caught up on everyone's blog. Boy, is it cold there!!! I love the pictures of your town!!! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the Jane Austin movies myself. I sometimes wish I did not have so much to say that I needed so many blogs to say it all! I am closer to getting the Math U See. Probably will order it in a couple weeks, Lord willing.

    Keep warm,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....I must check out that Jane Austen festival. Love her books and love most of the movies!

    ReplyDelete