Monday, January 7, 2008

Dogaversary?

Today I made this to celebrate the second anniversary of adopting our chocolate lab, Emmy.


January2007017-1.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Since she should not have chocolate, she got this: a special treat, moist and meaty


January2007020.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Here is picture from two years ago, boy how my blessings have grown in two years. And boy, how we have gotten attached to this silly dog.


January2006044.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I am here, I had a head cold the end of last week and was spending time doing only what was necessary and resting the rest of the time. I feel much better now but am now playing catch up.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I want a lab. We had one long ago. Just not the right time. But really, I need to pray about that because when is the right time? I am glad you are feeling better.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....sweet doggy!

    ReplyDelete