Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Non-important things/habits/quirks about me

M

Here are the rules:


(1) Link to the person that tagged you.


(2) Post the rules on your blog.


(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.


(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.


(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


I was tagged by Mama's Oasis and Homeschooling with a family business so here goes:



  1. I am not a morning person, tried it, it is not me. I do not sleep in all morning but I am not up at dawn either.

  2. I like only certain pens and pencils, I am picky and if it is a wooden pencil it has to be sharp. Crayons have to be sharp as well

  3. As I child, I would save my money and purchase office supplies. I also created a library system with all of my books. I love buying school and office supplies.

  4. I used to be really organized, not so much any more.

  5. I keloid scar.

  6. I had a candy apple red volkswagon for about three months after I graduated high school.


I am not tagging anyone but if you feel froggy, jump in.


 


 May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I had a red car once too! It was fun to drive, but not practical for my job as a public health nurse trying to blend in. So, thankfully, my mom wanted it.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know Melissa, the crack of dawn comes pretty late for you at certain times of the year. lol (just kidding). I love office/school supplies too - now the stores seem to come out with them just after July 4th, and I love to go into a well-stocked school-supply area and just browse - they have such fun stuff now days - it was always a highlight for me too when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete