Monday, January 21, 2008

A Day at home

First of all, anyone who has been watching the weather probably already knows this BUT, it was warmer here yesterday than in Green Bay!! It actually drizzled the rain last night but thankfully it got a little colder and turned to snow before any major ice was able to form on the roads. AND only 20 degrees seperated our temp this morning and Pa-Pa's temperature in Florida! Welcome to winter everyone, enjoy! It is nice to get an unexpected day off from the normal routine. I had forgotten until last Thursday that my sweetheart would be off from work today. Today has been relaxing yet full.  I needed a little extra time to get moving this morning and it was a blessing to have my sweetheart home to allow me that time. He got the blessings breakfast and moved them through their morning routines and chores while I had a little extra time this morning. I have addressed some much needed weekly cleaning in the master bedroom today (the room that will get extra cleaning through out this week). The laundry has moved through its stages today with two more loads left to go through the cycle. I have a little deferred maintance to do on the closet/homeschool bookshelf reorganize from a week ago, so I guess it can be called stage two of the project. I still have copywork and science notebooks to get put together but they may have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. But, tomorrow is my bread class and I am so excited to see what I learn and to see the Bosch in action. I may never own one but I am interested in seeing it work. Well, I am off to answer a few questions that have been asked in comments.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have your beloved home for the day. ;o) It sounds like you were able to get some things accomplished. That's wonderful!

    A bread class sounds like fun. I'd love to have a Bosch but it isn't exactly a budget item for us right now. lol

    Hope you enjoy your week ~

    Christina

    http://hskubes.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a happy dance for your weather! And I what a blessing to have your hubby home Monday. We spent the day working on blessing others instead of doing lessons. :-)Math U See arrived a few moments ago! I can't wait to open the box. It's been like Christmas here today, in part thanks to you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete