Friday, January 18, 2008

Making our nature journals

I have been making copies and piles, etc. for a couple of days. Last night we ate in the family room, I needed to get the table cleared off for breakfast in the morning.


January2008022.jpg image by kaysmarmey


So, I got to work.


January2008021.jpg image by kaysmarmey


And got it finished.


January2008023.jpg image by kaysmarmey


One down and two more to go


 


January2008027.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Finished for today.


January2008025.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Tomorrow, I  tackle Science notebooks and maybe new copywork notebooks.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Looks like you've been busy :) I see you're using the Mystery of History book 1. I got mine a month or so ago. It seems really good but really overwhelming. What did you use for your timeline board?


    I saw in your crockpot recipe that you used ground moose. I had moose once and l-o-v-e-d it. Yummy. Better than venison anyday :)


    I hope you're having a nice day. Thanks for keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job in getting those notebooks made - and then getting them used!!! I need to get motivated in that area.


    Did you bind them yourself? Really neat.


    Blessings,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too good! I've seen Keri make these and I've thought about doing it myself. Right now, I print off enough for the week, 3 hole punch them and put them in their 3 ring binders. I like the idea of having them bound. Good job.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I need do more nature journaling. Maybe I should make us a book so that we are more likely to do just that.

    ReplyDelete