Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday was a much better day than Monday. I actually fell asleep Monday morning in the middle of lessons, ugh! My Blessings kept going by helping each other until chore time. I finally woke up enough to get up and get lunch ready and get Benjamin down for a nap. I actually felt pretty good in the afternoon so we were able to finish up our lessons for the day and I even got a little housekeeping accomplished. Thankfully I was able to get to bed at a fairly decent hour. Got to work on getting to bed a little earlier.
Good news is that Benjamin is no longer waking up at seven a.m., he is sleeping until seven thiry or even eight o'clock, which thrills this Momma's heart.
Lessons were even better today so I think we will get back into the swing of things by the end of the week...
Levi had his annual eye appointment this afternoon and his glasses and warranty replacement lenses for his current frames are on order. With our insurance we can either order glasses or do contacts but not both. We are ready for contacts for Levi but he needed better frames so we opted to wait one more year before going the contact route, which he needs for all his outdoor and future sporting activities.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra (who likes Brussels Sprouts)January 5, 2011 at 2:27 PM

    Melissa,

    Would you be willing to email back and forth with me? I need to pick the brain of a mom with kids (who homeschools) in your area. My hubby is Army, and we have to make up our mind really soon if we want to put in for the slot that is open at Ft. Wainwright. Poor Mrs. Mama Hen has answered a dozen or more questions...

    Thanks,
    Kendra
    prayersandpraise2002 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete