Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Green Background

The weather man stands in front of the green wall and he has monitors on each side of him off camera that show what is being projected onto the green screen.  He also has a remote of sorts that allows him to change what is being projected as he goes through the weather information. Pretty neat for sure. He also had a green piece of fabric that he could put in front of the kids to cover them from the neck down and all that could be seen was their head floating across the weather maps.
I think this was the hit of the whole trip.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could put my home behind a green screen, and project a "clean home" instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you need to find the smiles or just "right click" them from others cboxes. Save them to your computer. Then upload them to Picasa or Photobucket. Go to Cbox and log in. Find "options" then smilies. You add the picture's code from there. Let me know if you need more help. :-) I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Also, you can delete the ones that come standard if you want. ttfn. Time to make dinner. It's China Night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those green screens are so neat. Sounds like the kids had a blast. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Fun. I can just see the kids now with only heads showing.

    ReplyDelete