Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

Why do Mondays get such a bad name? I know for me that I have spent the weekend doing the things that I do not have time for during the week. What? The homeschool mom doesn't have time for things during the week??? You betcha! I spend my days taking care of school and basic homekeeping...you know, things like laundry and 3 meals a day and basic picking up and keeping the kitchen somewhat clean.
If my wonderful husband didn't have Friday as a day off we would have Monday as our day off for getting prepared for the rest of the week, but our life doesn't work that way. One problem is the fact that my Blessings are still on a stay up a bit later and sleep later than we were in the fall. I gave everyone a break last week but this week we are backing to getting up at a certain time. Come tomorrow morning it will be rise and shine time!
Now, who is going to wake me up early????

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I feel as if I could have written this post! I wrote myself a list that seemed OK for a Monday, but then with gym class, dance, getting a little food and going to the library, I knew my homeblessing would not even get thought of. OH well, that is what Tuesdays are for! We are getting snow, so I know today the kids will be distracted and we will have to shovel before husband comes home. Maybe the homeblessing will be done tomorrow? Always something to get in the way of my good intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were there, I would be your waker upper =)

    ReplyDelete