Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh dear and Mercy Maud!

Our temperature is a balmy -32 degrees today. My wonderful husband had a physical exam scheduled this morning but the doctor did not come to work today, I think the DR. was sick. So, my husband left the doctor's office and is heading to do some annual maintenance on the church boiler. That being said, I am having the Blessings carry on with a somewhat normal school day. Judith is sick so she will get the day off minus some not so challenging history work for today that she needs to do with us.

This afternoon those of us that are healthy will head to the local television station for a field trip. That should be interesting, although, I was bummed to be getting out in such temperatures, but thankful that my husband is home to stay with my sickie and Benjamin.

I know why I usually show myself as offline for FB chat....I cannot complete a sentence without being called away. Benjamin just spilled something, so he had to cleaned (thankfully just his hands) and I had to do a little floor clean up as well. Good thing I am not supposed to complete a blog post in a limited amount of time. I would rarely be able to finish a post.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. As I am reading this post...your little weather button now says -36!!

    My toes are cold just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super impressed that you all in AK are able to do anything in the winter. I would want to hibernate. :-) Hope you had fun at the TV station. Neat! (Oh and I hope no one else gets sick.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better put that pretty fur hat on. Oh, I keep forgetting to mention, if you want, we can be friends on FB too...if you can find me, I'm "Jane Swanson" (maiden name Beyer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, North Pole!
    I'm italian and for me the North Pole is a Legend!
    Now, in January there is a low temperature, about 4 degrees! I can't image Alaska cold!

    I hope your husband feel good soon!
    Sorry for my bad grammar but i'm italian girl.
    I cme back for your blog... at home on the last frontier! :D I have to wear a jacket before come back!

    ReplyDelete