Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Daughter That Blesses

Disclaimer: Both of my daughters are super special and God has a unique purpose for each of them.

I have a daughter that has always "paid attention" to the needs of others. As a baby she would stare at my face to read my mood. She has never liked to see me cry and she is the first to notice that I do not feel well, even if I am trying not to let them know. Last night, I could not fall asleep until the early morning hours and the little guy was up at seven so I have been tired all day and add to that some shoulder discomfort (probably from not sleeping well). Well, she noticed. Earlier in the day she asked if I wanted my hot pack heated and I said, I would heat it later. Finally tonight she just got my hot pack and heated it for me and brought it too me when she saw my misery. And just now she got up to get a glass of water and asked where my cup was so she could fill it up. What a blessing she is to me!
Oh, the shoulder feels better and if it keeps hurting, I will visit my chiropractor soon. It usually goes away quickly. This may also be the aftermath of beginning excersing again, using parts that aren't used to being used???? Maybe so.

2 comments:

  1. I am blessed with a son like that. Whoever he marries is going to be one fortunate lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one nurturer (is that a word?), one drama queen, one deep thinker, and one little "dude" ;)

    ReplyDelete