Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Last Friday, In Which I Get Myself Outside



I am notorious for hibernating, my wonderful husband gets out and does all kinds of things. Like, haul and cut wood, hauling the garbage to the transfer site, hunting, ice fishing, picking up chicken manure from our "source", riding this cute little fella around on the snow machine. You know, the good stuff.
This past Friday HAD to be a wood cutting day for my husband, so in order to get the little guy out for some outdoor time I had to get geared up and get out there. Our temperatures last week were great for being outside so we took advantage of that on numerous days.
Here we are getting ready to take off.

Here is our chocolate lab, Emmy. She looks older than she is and that worries me sometimes but she is healthy and great dog, just grayed early. I think she is five or six years old. She likes to fetch and lay around.


Here we are zooming past my husband, see my clothes line, I can't wait to use the clothes line again.

Two more zoomers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a blast. Once again, I will need to do some serious shopping if we land up there.

    I love labs! Our black lab started to turn grey around the nose at 6 or 7, but she lived to be 12. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like soooooooo much fun ! Ohhh it looks cold up there...-22F. Buuurrrr

    blessings in Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete