Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Field Trip to the Local Television Station



Getting the introduction and the information about the green weather wall. Pretty neat.

 

I would not want this job of the guy in this room. This room is filled with television and computer monitors, machines, etc. It was hot and way too much screen time for me.



The end of the tour, back to the production studio with full lights for a little more information and pictures at the news desk. 


My broadcasters!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like a fun and interesting fieldtrip. So, on the green weather screen, how does the weatherman know what's up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate that job as well. I imagine that the weather guy in AK has a lot more to say than the ones in CA. :-) I look forward to hearing more about T-Tapp soon. I know what you mean about finding time. You have even less with a little one running around. Chasing him should count as your exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I'm so geeky I would love the room with all the screens. lol Was it your homeschool group that went? I might have to talk to our group and bring up a suggestion like that. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete