Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A plan

Let's try this again and see if the tree is still here, it was MIA. This tree was at a fund raiser in the lower 48 that a friend attended. I am glad she took pictures!!


Well, the Christmas decorations are going up slowly. The ornaments are on the tree. This is not my tree but I love this tree. I am working toward this goal. I have to do a little shopping tomorrow but then I can come home and put together my version of this tree. The mess of boxes here is beginning to get to me so I will need to finish up tomorrow so the boxes can go back into storage Friday. The blessings made drawings so I will take those to the copier tomorrow to make our Christmas cards. I will get those put together this weekend and mailed next week. I will post them here when I get the finished products. We will be taking our Christmas card picture on Friday as well and I will get those ordered and picked up on Saturday or Sunday. I am planning on an outdoor snowmachine"ish" picture for us all. Oh, yeah, the plan part of this post, I mean all that was a plan but this is the plan I was referring to. I am not a very organized person in action. I have great mental plans but implemtenting them is a problem. I also do not work well with clutter, which is probably what is slowing down my Christmas decorating. The cookies and goodies plan:   Starting next Monday, we will make one recipe of either Christmas cookies or candies or some savory recipe that we either eat or share with others. That way we have something to do each day and  will not be trying to make 10 recipes or more on one day. I will let you know how it works out.



May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. That sure is a pretty tree. Whose is it? I'm guessing Phylis or Mrs. Pat. Beautiful


    Can you make some candy sugar free???? Just kidding


    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't give you my id: www.ClarkChatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. since you finally commented on mine! :D

    What a beautiful tree! Lots of great AO-related sites here to check out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, I can't see the picture of the tree. =( Sounds like you are right in the thick of things, as we are. I still have some final touches that I am going to try to complete today or tomorrow. I have some family visiting tomorrow afternoon through the weekend, so I need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely beautiful tree! Ours is already dying :( We're taking it down and back to the store on Monday. ugh!

    ReplyDelete