Friday, November 9, 2007

Painting

I know I said I wasn't going to paint but..... I am painting my dining room Bungalow Gold which happens to be the same color as the bathroom I painted in April. The kitchen will be painted Eddie Bauer Cabin Red, which I cannot find a good picture or link for that color online. Ya'll will have to wait for pictures when I finish. I am ready to spend a little time tonight attacking laundry and cleaning some other rooms to prep for a full day of painting tomorrow!!!  I have to paint the ceiling as well and that has been the major hold back on this whole project. I think this is home therapy for being out of the house so much this past few weeks. This will look so good for Thanksgiving and then with the Christmas decor as well. My snowmen will look so good infront of the red walls in the kitchen!


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun painting. I need to paint our family room (again), but I'm having quite a delima (sp?) deciding on a color. We have a very open floor plan and the dinette wallpaper I love, so the paint has to compliment it. Our family room is currently a real harvest gold, like the background of his comment board border. It may take me a year to decide. :) Currently I have my eye on a nutmeg color, but do I really want to go that dark? Or perhaps a terra cotta wash - but I don't want it to look too orange or pink. AUGH! It took me MONTHS to decide on a new blanket for our bed (which noone sees), how can I be expected to make such a huge decision? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like your color choices too! And I forgot to mention, l like your pretty new avatir! And wow, redecorating your house & your blog at the same time - you are amazing! Nice new look! I'm working on my blog too, but not very fast. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so funny! I had that bungalow gold picked out for our master bathroom at the old house. We ended up not needing to paint before we moved. I still like it and would like to use it at the new house one day....2 years from now. :-)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete