Friday, November 9, 2007

Finished for today

I think I am about settled in here with a new winter template finally. It sure is much easier to set things up when you have done it before. I added a new avatar as well. I have finally decided to post a picture of just me after a short time with a picture with the blessings. I have never had my picture up before because I take 99% of the pictures around here. The ones that are usually taken of me are not avatar worthy. This one was good enough for now and now you see me instead of a blurry moose. Speaking of moose, I hope my husband finds one tomorrow while he is moose hunting, the freezer is bare of moose meat. Salmon I have, but not moose.


To do list:



  • Winter template for blog

  • Paint


Oh, why did I start painting? I will be glad I did when it is all finished and cleaned and put back together. 


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and checking in. I haven't had much to say as of late :) I LOVE your new template - let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :) Hey, I didn't get to tell ya (I don't think) that the Lord so worked it out for us to go home for almost 2 wks at Christmas. I am so excited that I just don't know how I'm going to get through the next 5 wks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the template! I was trying to make a winter one for mine, and then hit a brick wall, did a 180 and now it is a beach theme!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon costs a fortune here! You probably have a gold mine's worth in your freezer - for free. Okay, now I'm hungry for salmon (and it's only 3:15 am here - couldn't sleep). lol

    ReplyDelete