Monday, November 5, 2007

I do not know what part this is but here is more on our trip

Sunday afternoon we went up on the farm with Nana and Poppa.


October2007223.jpg image by kaysmarmey


 The tractor came out and went for a ride with blessing#1.


 


 


October2007219.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Here is my Mom, blessing #2 and myself on the farm.


October2007254.jpg image by kaysmarmey


The girls went for a tractor ride.


October2007249.jpg image by kaysmarmey\


The the shooting began. All the blessings shot a .22 with blessing #1 shooting the most as the only gun was a full size and the girls are used to our little .22.


 


October2007267.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007259.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007282.jpg image by kaysmarmey


There was cuddle time and play time


October2007273.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Nana and the girls set up housekeeping in the back of Poppa's truck. They had a broom and swept it out and prepared food.


October2007286.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Here, blessing #3 uses her wooden knife to cut some "herbs".


October2007288.jpg image by kaysmarmey


And just some viewing time.


October2007232.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007231.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Here we are at the TN state line, we never took a picture at the KY state line.


October2007293.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Sunday afternoon, we visited Mamaw and Papaw but we did not get good pictures.  Monday we went to a state park for lunch and took the long back way home over Fonde Mountain.


Blessing #1 at the top of the mountain.


October2007316.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Monday evening we enjoyed playing outside and visiting with family and friends.


This picture is blurry but it is my brother and sister playing baseball with the my blessings and their cousin.


October2007336.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007342.jpg image by kaysmarmey


A friend came to visit with me.


October2007343.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Tuesday we took it easy around the house but I did go surprise Pa-Pa's sister, she manages the craft store at the local national park.  Pa-Pa called her so she could hear her when she was surprised.


October2007344.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007346.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Wednesday, Dollywood Day, in Pigeon Forge, TN


Here we are at the top of Clinch Mountain on the way.


 


October2007051.jpg image by kaysmarmey


We stopped and ate at Cracker Barrel on the way, of course I took pictures.


October2007052.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Oh how I miss front porches with rockers.


October2007053.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007058.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007057.jpg image by kaysmarmey


I took tons of pictures inside but this is the main jist of it all. They had fun and I go soaked on a water ride!


Thursday night we went out to eat with my sweetheart's family.


October2007091.jpg image by kaysmarmey


My husband's aunt and all the grandkids were making paper airplanes out of the paper napkin rings and attacking each other with them, they had alot of fun.


October2007356.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Friday night.... we were in the south and it is fall. We went to a high school football game. Not just any high school, but the high school we attended and my husband played football. My son was excited about going to this game.


October2007364.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007362.jpg image by kaysmarmey


October2007363.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Saturday morning before heading to the airport we took a few pictures of the four generations that were together.


October2007368.jpg image by kaysmarmey


Well, we are finished, I am sure you are all glad. Now, I can get back to my regularly scheduled blogging.  It's November.... time to switch to Thanksgiving mode. Only 9 more days of subbing....I can't wait to be home again.


May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, we love Dollywood! We were blessed to go there once a few years ago. Your trip looks like it was great fun. Was there anything that you did special that you can't do back in Alaska? Like any foods you ate or anything like that? Did you get a Krispy Kreme? (lol)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks like so much fun - and a busy time too. That is wonderful that you got the 4-generation picture! I've never been to Dolly World, but was to the Grand Ole Opry many years ago. We love Cracker Barrel - there is only 1 or 2 of them in MN, and too far away for us, so whenever we are on vacation, that's where we eat a lot. :)


    I tried to post a comment last night, but for some reason it wouldn't cooperate & went bye-bye. But I wanted to share that at the dinner table last night I was bemoning the fact that it was 84F in AZ and 79F in Dallas & it was cold & blustery here at home (our first few flurries). Then my dh pops up and said, "Did you visit your friend in Alaska?" lol So I had to pop in and see what your temp. was and felt ever so much better. lol Are your days getting much shorter there now too? With the time change, it is dark so fast that I'm ready for bed by 7 p.m. lol


    Warm Wishes - Have a Good Day My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there with you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, there you are in my neck of the woods! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete