Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Meanderings

 


Monday Meanderings


mondaymeander1.jpg image by kaysmarmey

Lots to do here, work on kindness and accepting responsibility for responding kindly to all situations



May the Lord find us faithful.



1. Bible Study/Devotions: Following this daily reading plan:


Monday-Pentateuch


Tuesday and Wednesday- Old Testament History


Thursday- Old Testament Prophets


Friday- New Testament


Saturday/ Sunday- Psalms/Proverbs


Finishing Lies Women Believe Bible Study tomorrow night.


Reading Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God


2. Must-do:



Get back to normal routines


Return home to normal chaos levels, ie. remove all signs of painting and put things back together


Clean this house


Grocery shop


Do as much ahead of time as possible for Thursday


The dog has to have a bath



3. Zone: None this whole week, my whole house is in need of a home blessing and a little de-cluttering.


4. Train them up:


 



5. Menu:


I am just going to post our Thanksgiving feast here, the rest will be quick and healthy meals we can find!!



Turkey ( we have two coming one regular and one smoked, I do not even have to make the turkey this year!)


Stuffing/dressing – the turkeys are coming stuffed but I am making dressing for leftovers for our family


mashed potatoes–being brought


greenbean caserole–being brought


broccoli casserole – I am making this, sweetheart loves it


sweet potato casserole –me


corn–me


gravy–me


deviled eggs–me


pumpkin pie–being brought


pumpkin roll –me


blueberry cake–being brought


rolls–me


other desserts are being brought but I am not sure at this moment what they said they were bringing



I think that is all, who knows what will show up here by the time it is all said and done.


By the looks of this, I need to get this finished and get busy!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all.


 

3 comments:

  1. I love your opening line: "work on kindness and accepting responsibility for responding kindly to all situations."


    I work at a toy store...yes, that one...and I have to work Black Friday. I will be keeping yur words close to my heart, because you are right. It is our "responsibility" to respond kindly. Thanks!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there always so much to do? But it is just the way we like it. :-) I hope "the dog" enjoys the bath. That comment made me laugh for some reason.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving, my friend.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Julie

    ReplyDelete