Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday crunch

I am loving the open house! I will visit more "homes" hopefully this afternoon.


But, a huge question..... How does the refrigerator get so dirty? Seriously, it stays closed most of the time and the food just sits in there? That has to be the nastiest place and I clean it often!!! Can you tell that is what I am doing this morning? I have washed the vegetable and fruit drawers and the shelf that they slide under. I think that is the worst part, I hope so. Those things are drying and I will go tackle another shelf when they are dry. Then I have to put my bedroom back together from cleaning the carpet. Yesterday, I cleaned out the pantry and added an extra shelf on the bottom. Much more orderly and clean. And, we finished getting all the jackets and non-perishable food and kitchen items out of the camper and put away in the house. My Mom is coming Saturday night so I have a few things outside to do to clean up from summer messes and I still have to de-clutter the school stuff. I will probably do that as soon as my Mom leaves if not begin while she is here. That is a biggie that has needed to be tackled since the spring.


Well, I am sure my items are close to being dry. May you all have a wonderful day enjoying the open houses.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I've asked myself this question often. How dust gets into a vacuum tight container is beyond me! I clean ours out good once a month, but I trash all of the leftovers on Tuesday evenings, since the trash pickup is on Wednesdays.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fridge always seems to be sticky somewhere.


    I was raised in AK so your blog caught my eye. I will have to come back and visit to catch your history.


    I got tagged and would like to pass on the favor if you have time. I have had fun branching out and reading other's blogs. The rules are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I constantly wonder the same thing! And Jen I'm with you on the silverware tray as well...I finally bought a wire tray - the kind with holes - so at least now I don't have to see the dirt. :)

    ReplyDelete