Friday, August 17, 2007

Slow on the up take

I have been a bad, bad blogger. Things here are going fairly well, we had some typical rainy August days but it cleared up yesterday evening and there is not one cloud in the sky today. I cleaned all of the windows on the outside (love that Windex outdoor window cleaner) that the sun was shining on and I will get the last two windows this afternoon when it is sunny on that side of the house. I also called to start the process to order glass for a replacement for a window and I am very thankful that it had already been processed and should be in by mid- September. We have had a horrible time with the window company and as soon as we can afford we will be replacing the windows in this house. May be years, they have only been in our home for about 4 years. We had replaced the old wooden windows with these and the company has horrible warrenty customer service. But the local glass company handling the warrenty work is great!


We were planning to start school 4 days a week again on Monday but my husband had to tweek his schedule and he will be off on Monday next week instead of Friday. So, no school on Monday. Maybe we will go Tuesday-Friday? Not sure. I still have to go through and declutter and reorganize our school shelves and make our notebooks. (Okay I must get side tracked here, I just love Keri, I went over to link to her wonderful notebook post  and this notebook post and then I saw this post first and I have to talk about this one. First of all this lady is one organized and together lady.  I am very thankful that she is a visual person and takes all those great photos and willingly shares them with us.Keri, just speaking the truth here!! These nature notebooks are wonderful. I am so thankful to have all you ladies here at hsb that willingly share what they are doing so we can learn and say WOW, that is where I have been trying to go but just needed one idea to help me step that direction.) End of rabbit trail.


Any way, I am going to take care of some basic homekeeping today and then begin ripping it all out and gettting rid of what we do not need and storing what we will need later but not now.  Then when it is all put away properly I will make notebooks! Then a possible monkey wrench, we bought tile in the spring to retile the kitchen counters. My wonderful sweetheart has decided since he has four days off in a row that he might do that this weekend. So, I may be messy here by later tonight! Plus, I am supposed to go scrapbooking tonight. I may just go fellow ship for a while and leave the scrapbooking supplies here. Maybe I will just organize some pictures. Only time will tell.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe God will work it out so I can go scrapbooking with you next year? :-) Thanks for posting those notebook links. I'll check 'em out later.

    ReplyDelete