Tuesday, August 7, 2007

May the Lord find us faithful

I just had a question in a comment from Ben and Tammi under my homeschool open house post, I cannot link back to them so I will answer here hoping they come back to read again. I chose May the Lord find us faithful because of the song (where I heard that exact wording) but mainly because I want the Lord to find me faithful, I wanted my blog to be for God's glory only. It actually is the title and ending to each blog and I also use it as a signature on my emails as well to remind me to be faithful. How can I murmur and complain when this blog was meant to be a witness and a testimony of His faithfulness to me? I hope that answers the question and I would like to know more about your ministry so we can pray for you all as you labor in Spain. Thank you for asking.


Dog update, we took Emmy(our chocolate lab) in to the vet. She had a temperature but x-rays show no blockage so she is on an anitbiotic and something to settle her stomach. We will take her back Monday for either more x-rays or if she is feeling better, just her updated shots. I pray she is better by Monday because we love our dog, but mainly for financial reasons.


I am trying to type this but it is difficult because I am laughing at my Mom, hiding from blessing #3. They are so funny. Also, my Mom is freezing, it is 58 degrees but it has been raining and cloudy.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and always am encouraged by visiting it. I will be praying for your Emmy. We have an Emmie at our house, but she is a black cat with a little bit of white on the underneath of her neck.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello. I finally got to see Miss Potter today. I am in love! I wish I could have my own copy, but there really is no need since I can request it whenever I want it. Have fun with your mom. I hope your dog is OK. I am a lab person myself. I had a black lab growing up.

    Ta, ta for now,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat blog - and Alaska! How exciting! I can't help but feel jealous! How did you and your dear husband ever end up in Alaska - I want the whole story! Let me know if you post the story.


    Happy Birthday a few weeks late to your dear 9 yo.


    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete