Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wednesday check in

Greetings to all! I am ready to get back over and read the rest of the open house posts. I have been busy visiting with my Mom and not had much time on the computer. Maybe I will check some out after every one gets into bed tonight. Tomorrow, if it is not raining, we will be heading out to the fair for the afternoon! The blessings have been looking forward to this with great expectations. I will not have photos to share as our camera will power up but it will not take a picture. 


Oh yeah, an update on our Pastor: HE preached this past Sunday morning!! This coming Sunday is his official welcome back Suday. I stopped over at their house after church, he has a small outdoor fireplace and he was sitting outside, which means he is ready to accept visitors, he is definitely doing much better but still has a long way to go. He has his humor back and that has not suffered a bit! I can see all those heads shaking of those of you who know my Pastor! He has grown some wonderful looking vegetables this summer and his garden has been a wonderful therapy for him. I do pray for he and his wife as their son and his wife will be moving out of state on Monday. They will be driving to their new home in the lower 48.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa. Good to hear about your pastor doing better. We here in the lower 48 are getting tired of all this heat. It doesn't even cool off at night with no relief in sight either! We are going to the Children's Museum today with my DH and MIL. It's cool there!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear your Pastor is doing better. Have a great weekend.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing that your pastor is feeling better. ;o)

    I hope y'all were able to make it to the fair.


    Thank you for your comment. We surely are enjoying our 'visitor'. ;o)


    ~ Christina

    http://hskubes.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to "sign" my guest book. I think it will be neat to see where everyone comes from.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete