Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The rest of the story.....

I did not make my goal of getting in bed at 10:00, the kids did not even get in the bed by 10:00. I sat up a few minutes after they got in bed. (Even though they are older, I still like to stay up a while and wait until they are asleep to go to bed) So, at 11:15pm I went to bed, better and earlier than the night before, and read a couple of chapters of my book and then I was out in sleepy land. I did not get up before the blessings either. But, I am making baby steps here!!


Yesterday was pretty fruitful, I cleaned up all the stuff that was off the counters and under the sink cabinet and all the leftover tools, etc that migrated their way into the piles of stuff. The extra table was put away and I was able to finally mop the floors. It was so nice to go to bed with out all that stuff  left out. That means the kitchen and dining rooms are clean. Today is a day to tackle the family room and get some order in that room. I have some piles of books that need to be put somewhere. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel(for this week anyway). Then on Thursday and Friday, I can focus on some outdoors work, I need to cut all the rhubarb and get it in the freezer and find a rhubarb dessert to make for Saturday night. I cannot wait to see our friends from Oklahoma that are coming. The blessings and I have not seen them since they left two years ago but my sweetheart saw them last year when he was in OK.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were pretty productive. I can't wait until October when you get your camera so we can see all your hard work.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the work you got accomplished. Rhubarb, oh yummy. I'm thinking....'strawberry rhubarb cobbler or pie'. Have a good visit with your company.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete