Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Kitchen Sink

I just used my kitchen sink for the first time since Friday afternoon. I left home at 5:30 pm to go to the church to empty, cull clutter, and organize two rooms with three other ladies from church. (We did not finish until 3:30am). But, it is finished and very lovely. After my sweetheart and the kids ate the pizza I had made for them, he started pulling off the other side of the kitchen counter and took out the sink. I am thankful that we did not eat out once during this entire weekend. We cooked and ate on paper plates and thankfully my husband had plastic forks in his hunting gear. The counters are finished and the grout sealer is drying, the dishwasher is running, and I am so thankful to have my sink back!


School starts here tomorrow, so I won't be around much tomorrow.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great first day back to school. Congrats on getting the counter tops finished.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete