Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Habit training (myself)

I stayed up too late last night. I did my color wash on the kitchen wall, I am pleased with the look over all, the whole room needs to be painted next spring, I just do not have time to do it now. I would like to paint the dining room while my sweetheart is gone hunting in a couple of weeks. (I am still vascilating between two colors) Back to my habits. When my sweetheart is not here I stay up way too late at night. I am going to have to set a bed time, lights out time for myself.


Today's to do list:



  • School work -- we are on a "lite" schedule this week

  • Cleaning the kitchen cabinets

  • Cleaning the floor under the stove and pushing stove back into place

  • Today I can put things on the kitchen counter, so I will do that as well

  • Keep the laundry moving all day

  • Mop all the floors

  • Put card table away (it is holding items from kitchen counters


This is the bare minimum that needs to be accomplished today. There is so much to do here. We have friends from the lower 48 who will be in town and they are coming to dinner on Saturday. Oh, good, a deadline, I always work better with a dead line. Then on the 6th, my sweetheart has  a friend coming up to go hunting.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new template look! Beautiful!!!

    Have a great week,

    Blessings,

    Mama Karen

    ReplyDelete