Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag Rules:


1).The player starts with 8 random facts about herself.


2).The person who is tagged must post, on her own blog, her answers and post the rules first.


3).Then the player must pick 8 people and tag them.  Also leave them a note on Message that lets them know that you tagged them.  You can write who you tagged on your blog also!


8 Random things about me:


1. I never thought I would leave my hometown. I was always a little jealous of those who had "roots" there and I wanted to put down the same roots. Didn't happen, our roots are definitely now deep in Alaskan soil.


2. I do not give good first impressions when meeting in person. People think I am a snob. I am not, I am just quiet until one gets to know me and I am then, loud.


3. I like to be by myself sometimes, but before I had children, I would not eat in a resturant alone.


4. I am changing though, this spring, I attended a local homeschool curriculum fair with just me and my blessings, I have never done that before.


5. I would keep my best friends daughter(she gave me the name Marmey), if they would let me have her, we became close when they lived here and I miss her profoundly. (She missses me too!) I will get to see her in March.(You too Pa-Pa!)


6. At one time I my life I did not think I wanted any children. Glad that did not last long!!


7. I do not drink coffee and I am slowly making myself drink hot tea and some day hope to like it. (I am from the south, tea is iced and very sweet)


8. I am not a very exciting person as you can tell. My husband is the "life" in this house. I have to make myself do fun things some times for the blessings.


I am not tagging anyone else, if you want to play leave a comment here and I will read your 8 random facts.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. I love sweet tea! I never ad a home town, but my husband did and that is where we are now.

    I really am enjoying getting to know everyone. I am so glad Tiany did the Open House.

    Because of Jesus, Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello form Indiana!

    I found your 8 facts very thoughful, insightful. Thank you for sharing. I was once upon a time a quiet person, but after living with my wonderfully gregarious DH all theses many years I am out of my "shell."

    Blessings to you,

    Mama Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marmey, you are fun!!! I love to be around you, but I also think you are one of the smartest people I know!!!! Yes, Kayla misses you, I can't wait to see you and btw, I would send her on some days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know you better.

    I love sweet tea...

    but have learned to drink it unsweetened,

    and I drink alot of it!

    ReplyDelete