Thursday, August 23, 2007

New look but not finished yet

Good morning to you all!!! I was able to trudge along and get a new look that I have been wanting to have for a while. Last night I got it all together and tonight I gave it a test here and it drives although it is stuck in first gear. I will fix more when I can, I do know that I have a links area on each side. There are a few other things that I will also work on later, like getting a different font color for the title. But I am thrilled with the results so far. I had to keep my large weather sticker but it was not centered at first and I figrured that out all by myself!!  I have to add a new mouse to my shopping list. Mine is not working well, even after I cleaned it, and all that cutting and pasting was not fun with a wonky mouse.


I did get quite a bit of my "mess" cleared away today, but there is still a bit to go. It will get finished by tomorrow. Will we ever start school back, good thing we carried on during June!


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. I love it. It's very warm and inviting!


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new look is you through and through. Hah, that rhymes.

    The colors are just like your BDR. Very nice! Maybe you can tell me how to add some sidebars like yours.


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new look, just in time for fall. In the graphics, is that you or your daughter at the piano? I wish I could play, I'm even jealous of the graphic. lol I was playing catch-up reading some of your past posts - nice job on your open house (wow - lots of comments). I agree - mom keeping up educating her/your self is so important. Grow, grow, grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job. That is the scariest part, the big switch. Now, enjoy the creative process. I will have fun watching you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete