Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just dropped my Mom off at the airport

It is after midnight and I just came home from leaving my Mom at the airport. The blessings all had a tough time crying when they went to bed knowing Nana was not going to be here when they woke up in the morning. We had a good relaxing visit with Nana. We went to the fair and did some shopping and did a lot of staying home and playing inside and out. We attempted to pick raspberries but there were none in walking distance so we just took the dog swimming and had a good walk, my Mom got to see the golden eagles that live near our home.  We are all awaiting the next time we will get so see Nana.


Dog update: she is doing much better, actually she is her old self again. She had no blockages and we have no explaination as to her problem but she is still finishing her antibiotic. We are thankful she is back to being a crazy 2 year old lab!


I hope to do some things that need to be accomplished for the remainder of this week and begin next Monday with getting back into the grind of school work. We got new living room furniture last night and I will be able to use a table in the family room (I think, we will give it a trial anyway). I would like to be in the family room for school where we can read on the couch and still have the table for table work. I have storage issues to work out but that will come this week and the weekend to get it all sorted through and some organization put into practice.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. What???? You didn't call and tell me.......What does it look like?


    Kayla said the other night the only person she wants to see right now is Marmey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete