Sunday, April 1, 2007

Playing outside

I had a question as to going outside cut off temps. for letting the kids go out. Public school policy is that there is recess if the temp is -20 or warmer. So, public school kids go out with those limits.


 I usually wait until  it is about -10 or warmer. The kids often do not go out every day in the winter. Usually it is sporatic or they go out on Friday and Saturday when my husband is home. I do not make them go out most of the time.


Now, it is warming up here so they will be going out most days until October!!! That may be an exageration but not much of one. They love to be outside and look forward to bike riding and sandbox, etc.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I just read a blog where the local TV news did a spot on a family that actually plays outside and spends less time inside watching TV and playing video games. That made the news! I am glad that we still enjoy God's gift of the outdoors!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete