Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dinner last night

We did not have salmon last night. While I was sitting at piano at 4:00 pm yesterday, I was hungry, very hungry. I called my husband up and said how about Pagoda? He was game, Pagoda is the only Chinese resturant in our area that I will eat at. People drive from Fairbanks, the larger town to our small town of North Pole just to eat there(believe me their driving to North Pole is unusual!, they think it is soooo far.We are 13 miles from mid town) We had a gift certificate and leftover pizza for the blessings in the fridge, so we dined on wonderful Pagoda food.


Here is a link to the North Pole Alaska website that I just found.


I must go we have to get out to go to testing today and the next two days, I will be glad when this is over and we can get back to normal.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get me started thinking about Chinese food. I love PF Chang's. I don't know if you have one in Alaska, but if you do I highly recommend them. They serve pretty healthy food. I am not going to see the inside of a restaurant for awhile to save money. When gas gets over $2.30 a gallon we have to make cuts and going out to eat is cut number one. Gas is over $2.65 now. I don't know what else to cut except anything that is not church related. Is gas high in Alaska too? Moving is going to help the budget too once we get everything settled.

    Take care,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete