Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good morning to all

I took a couple of pictures outside this morning but he coloration is all wrong, so I do not know what is wrong with the camera, I will have my husband look at it this evening. The sky looks  all pink in the picture, has anyone had that happen before?


Still, the snow is going fast. Then, just as fast the trees will green up, that  always amazes me at how fast things get green here.


Biblical Womanhood had an interesting post(Posted Thurs. 4/05) about a feminist book. Wow, how far people have gone to being selfish and only thinking about me.


Also, if you know someone who has a husband, son, or brother serving our country in Iraq or other foreign land, please send them a care package or letter or email just to say "hello, I am praying for you", etc.  And do not forget to pray for them. They are serving willingly and need encouragement from "home". I plan on mailing out a couple of packages this weekend or early next week. If you do not know any one personally, then find someone.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment