Sunday, April 1, 2007

March2007061.jpg


I tried to post this yesterday but it was lost and not to be found again. So, here I try again. Here area the blessings on the snowmachine, getting in some final days on the snow machine.


March2007063.jpg Here is my wonderful husband "grooming" Emmy. The dog hair has been plentiful in the house.


March2007057.jpg And finally, the thermometer read 53 degrees yesterday, it wasn't that warm really but when the sun was full on it gives a higher reading. It was about 35-40 though.
May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Those look like fun sleds. I am going to miss our sledding hill at our current house. We'll be looking for the winter fun at our new house. Thanks for the kind comment you left. I am starting to get excited about moving. I'd like for it all to be over and starting our life in the new home. Patience!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete