Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday

We have had a busy but family oriented week, I have actually done some grocery shopping on Wednesday all alone, it was quick and quiet, nice for a change but I would not want it that way all the time. Yesterday I went to play group alone, the blessings stayed home with Dad, I had to go as I was the devotion giver this month. It ws also kind of nice to go and chat.


My husband and blesing #1 are gone up to set up a bear bait station. So, it is a girls day, we are just staying home and probably in, it looks like rain today, very cloudy so probably cool, yep, I just looked and it is only 34 degrees this morning and it is 9am. I will be inside today trying to breathe, I am experiencing allergies after many years of reprieve. I grew up in Kentucky and had constant problems in the spring. It has taken me quite a few years to begin having these problems here, but the doctors say that is normal here. We want to try local honey but I haven't found any yet, but I will continue to search, the farmer's market opens next week, so I know there will be some there. They say (who is they?) that if you eat local honey your allergies will subside, we are going to give that a try, my sweet husband has problems as well and I think one blessing at least has followed suit.


Well, I have nothing else floating  through my stuffy head this morning, so.....


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I just got around to reading your blog after talking to you Tuesday which by the way was so great catching up with you again! Was going to post a comment on your Tuesday blog, but couldn't find a place to post it. But those pics....oh my goodness cuz! I have to say it again and again and again....WE ARE GETTING OLD! Thanks for posting them. But your right, we will never let 8 years go again this time. Family is such a blessing to me. Be in touch with ya soon...your cuz...Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the local honey thing for allergies and it works. I need to get some for this season. I stopped taking my allergy meds because my ears were ringing (off the hook!) lol.

    I tend to get a sinus infection when my allergies are really bad. I hope you find your honey. If not, get a hive for your backyard. It would be educational!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete