Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good Monday Morning to All, Sunday night for me

Monday will be a wonderful day, we will do some cleaning of our home and a little school after I deliver a meal that I forgot at home Sunday night, for someone at church. I had that meal all bagged up and ready to go with me and completely forgot to grab it out of the fridge. That is what happens when I take a Sunday afternoon nap!!!! But forgetting things is my life's story.


 Nothing new is going on here, we have been busy outside of home so I have no school news to add here, there has been no school. My husband will be off from work Tues. through next Sunday, so this coming week will be a hit or miss school week. I think we are going to replace the tile on the kitchen counters. This needs to be done sooooo badly. I have money saved up and just waiting on time. This week may be that time, we will wait and see. The tile is original to the home and about 25 or so years old, definitely needs to be replaced.


I also need to get the summer clothes out of storage this week and get them washed and the winter clothes changed out. My sweetheart put up the posts for a clothes line for me last fall and they are out there in the yard just waiting to be connected by the line. I love hanging laundry out on the line to dry. I love the smell of those line dried clothes. I have always had a make shift clothes line so a real one with multiple lines will be fantastic. I will definitely post a photo of our laundry on the line. (I know you are all waiting on the edge of your chair for that one.) 


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting on some countertops! It's amazing what they can look like after 20 plus years! Clorox Cleanup has taken years off our countertops. I'm hoping we won't need it after they are replaced with some better material! :) Enjoy those new tops.

    Our dryer broke, so hubby made a make do line in our house until we get our dryer fixed this upcoming week. It's been neat to have hung dry clothes. They are a different in a good way!

    Blessings!

    Michelle32

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hang out some laundry, but alas, with all the trees, I am afraid the laundry would be covered with pollen and I am very allergic. At the old house, we had no trees, but the HOA said we could not hang out laundry. Ironic. We had a clothes line when I was little. I'll have to rely on those memories. The clothes smelled wonderful, but were scratchy.

    ReplyDelete