Sunday, April 22, 2007

Menu Monday

I usually forget this and throw it up on Monday morning which is monday afternoon for most of you. So, I am a little ahead of the game for one week.


Monday = Leftover lasagna


Tuesday= Cracker crusted baked fish (cod or northern pike),  salad


Wednesday=Grilled chicken salad


Thursday= Salmon on the grill;egg noodles; salad


Friday= Moose burgers, we do not grill these, they dry out (We label  ground moose packages "mooger" for the freezer; we actually grind our own when we have small batches);baked fries


Saturday= Grilled Moose steaks; roasted garlic mashed potatoes; salad


Sunday= Moose or Caribou Roast or stew, depends on my mood; cornbread  *or leftovers


I must stop and go to bed, this is making me hungry.


May the Lord find us faithful


 

3 comments:

  1. A moose in your yard!!

    What great photo opportunities you must have there.

    And you EAT moose?

    Let me guess...it tastes like chicken?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry....I'll lock all of my kids in the bathroom so you won't have to feed them too. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does moose and carriboo taste like? Salmon sounds wonderful and I bet the fresh Alaskan fish probably taste better than we have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete