Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Tuesday

We had a very happy day today, my husband has been working out of town for the past 8 days and he came home last night, I do not announce when he is gone until he is back. So, we had a big breakfast and went tile shopping. It was long and tiring. We bought the tile but need a couple of pieces for the corners that they do not carry, so we will find out in the morning if they can order them. I was so hoping to get the counters finished this week while my husband is off from work and at home. But, I also would rather wait a little longer and get the right pieces to do the job well. It is just a plain tile the color is biscuit and it has  a matte finish. Plain but it will go with everything and it is not glossy, I do not care for glossy.
Now for a few photos: These two are put up for my cousin, Brian who I just spoke with tonight for the first time in 8 years, isn't that horrible? I am so ashamed. But we talked for a good long time and got caught up and we will not let that happen again. We do email on occassion, but not enough. So, here is Mel and I. This picture makes me think "Wonder twin powers activate!!" Is that a disco ball in our hotel room. We stayed at the Holiday Sands hotel.  We were at Myrtle Beach in  the second  pictre as well, with Mel's sister Steph we had those t-shirts made at Myrtle Beach, we were so cool!!  Just  a little blast from the past for my cuz!! Good talking to ya' bud!


scan.jpg


Sorry for the long empty space, those pictures were scanned and saved on my computer.


April2007040.jpg


Here are the willows blooming, soon we will be green.


April2007050.jpg


Here is our dog, I have never seen a dog lay this way, she does this all the time. She was being rotten here and not wanting to go inside, she loves to be outside, but we do not have a fence and she will wander the woods around our house.


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

2 comments:

  1. I have seen one dog sit like that, my grandma's old "Hot Dog" named Locket. Makes me wish for a dog, seeing yours! The kids got virtual dogs on the computer this week. That will have to do. (I am also allergic to dogs.)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. our dog does that sometimes. it's weird looking.

    ReplyDelete